- Getting out of your comfort zone in baby steps requires a controlled environment
- Life is full of uncontrolled environments and that's life
- The song “That’s life” with Frank Sinatra, describes it beautifully, you can get it here: https://amzn.to/2NLg8Ev
- Ayurveda says that there are four main aspects to a “controlled environment”
- Environmental conditioning
- Physical Conditioning
- Social / Emotional Conditioning
- Mental Conditioning
- A controlled environment should not be a restrictive environment
- How easily do you adapt?
- Yoga was created for the advancement of the individual, NOT for the advancement of the community
- Choose your teacher training wisely. Some teacher trainings are created to set you up for failure
- You can find the episodes on The Four Goals of Life here: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses/item/the-four-pillars-for-a-good-life-continuing-education-in-yoga-ayurveda-life
- The first place Vie ever taught at officially was at the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee in 1991 (and it was not yoga :) )
- How well do you know your community?
- Do you enjoy your whole community?
- According to the Sankhya Philosophy, Purusha created Prakruti in order to experience himself
- Learn the Sankhya Philosophy for Thriving here: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses/item/sankhya-philosophy-teacher-training?square_lead=item_embed
- Your community gives you the greatest opportunity to experience your own self
- You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
Brought to you by Paleo Ayurveda - Ayurveda Designed for Thriving
- Our YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/asktimandvie
- Paleo Ayurveda's Training Library can be found at: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
- The Spartan Mind Strength Calendar: https://spartanmindstrength.com/events
For YA & AAPNA Registered Instructors
Earn non-contact CEUs here: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.