- The bats are back!
- When we talk about the previous podcast, we mean Episode 029. :)
- Tip #1: Say no to cold drinks, and yes to cold showers
- Tip #2: When to have the largest meal of the day
- Tip #3: Know when to stop eating and when to quit obsessing
- Tip #4: Why you should implement time restricted eating on a daily basis and how to do it
- Tip #5: The appetizer that contains four of the six important tastes and kickstarts your digestion
- Tip #6: Should you wish to have a digestif after your meal - he urban moonshine can be found here: https://amzn.to/2Vms5pT
- Tip #7: Don’t worry! Eeeaaat happy!
- Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings and continuing education. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: email@example.com
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
For Yoga Alliance Registered Instructors
Earn CEUs here: http://YogaEnergy.com
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.