- Brought to you by our friends at BeachSideWellness.com
- Did you subscribe to the podcast?
- Did you share this episode with all your friends?
- Our whole existence is due to the dynamic imbalance that Prakruti creates
- Life is not static and not linear
- Thomas Edison’s quote is: “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
- The French Dude aka Merovingian, the trafficker of information, represents causality
- Kim in Better Call Saul is the example of some one “doing” without a “why”
- The wild card, the anomaly, is the one who shifts reality
- Could Mr Smith be the One?
- Knowing your why gives you power
- The 3:1 rule of combat states that in order for the attacker to win the battle, his forces should be at least three times the force of the defender
- Your why comes from within
- It is very easy to stay trapped in your emotions and feelings
- Tim identifies the spoon with issues, there is no spoon means there is no issue
- Only when you see no way out is when you can create greatness
- Good is great’s worst enemy
- Niels David Bohr was a physicist, a philosopher and a promoter of scientific research: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niels_Bohr
- You are the actor and audience of your own movie
- Let us know what you think of the Frenchman
- You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
Brought to you by our friends at BeachSideWellness.com - a personal training, spinning and small group fitness studio located beach side in New Smyrna Beach, FL. Find them as BeachSideWellness on FB and IG as well and follow them for great online content and practical tips.
- Our YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/asktimandvie
- Yoga Energy's Training Library can be found at: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
- The Spartan Mind Strength Calendar: https://spartanmindstrength.com/events
For YA & AAPNA Registered Instructors
Earn non-contact CEUs here: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.