- Brought to you by our friends at BeachSideWellness.com
- Did you subscribe to the podcast?
- Did you share this episode with all your friends?
- Ayurveda says “opposites balance”
- Moron Ayurveda practitioners say “opposites attract”
- Everything in life can be described in terms of a continuum
- The two ends of the continuum are not static
- Neo and Mr Smith exist because of each other
- Vie hates cold showers!
- You should piss off at least one person before lunch on a daily basis
- Heath Ledger - Best Joker ever
- You need a Nemesis in order to thrive
- Even the gods need a nemesis, Vishnu needed Shiva
- The continuum needs a constant dynamic interplay
- Remember to always enjoy the process, it’s always more fun than the goal itself
- Niels David Bohr was a physicist, a philosopher and a promoter of scientific research: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niels_Bohr
- First quote: Every sentence I utter must be understood not as an affirmation but as a question.
- Second quote: When we measure something we are forcing an undetermined, undefined world to assume an experimental value. We are not measuring the world, we are creating it.
- The Matrix can be applied in all parts of life
- “No” as an answer is so much better than “no answer” and a lot of times better than a “yes” answer
- The quantum world is so much more exciting than the newtonian world
- The Oracle told Neo that we can never see past the choices we don’t understand
- Vie found liberation (moksha)
- Iyengar yoga and Anusara yoga (created by John Friend) are just two examples of the Newtonian model in hatha yoga
- Power Yin and proper Yin are examples of the Quantum model in yoga
- Learn how to teach Power Yin here: https://training-courses-102878.square.site/product/power-yin-fascia-fundamentals-teacher-training/49?cs=true
- And here: https://training-courses-102878.square.site/product/50-hr-advanced-power-yin-training-blended-format/50?cs=true
- You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
Brought to you by our friends at BeachSideWellness.com - a personal training, spinning and small group fitness studio located beach side in New Smyrna Beach, FL. Find them as BeachSideWellness on FB and IG as well and follow them for great online content and practical tips.
- Our YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/asktimandvie
- Yoga Energy's Training Library can be found at: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
- The Spartan Mind Strength Calendar: https://spartanmindstrength.com/events
For YA & AAPNA Registered Instructors
Earn non-contact CEUs here: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.