- This series is based on the book "When Violence Is the Answer" by Tim Larkin
- What are the Upanishads
- The Upanishads vs the Vedas
- The Upanishads vs the Bhagavad Gita and the Dammapada
- Do the Upanishads have any value today
- The Upanishads and Awareness
- The Katha Upanishad
- Nachiketa and The Lord of Death
- We always have two choices
- Karma and choice
- The 5 sheaths aka koshas
- The body of food
- The similarities between the Katha Upanishad and the Matrix Trilogy
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: email@example.com
- You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings, continuing education and coming soon, retreats.. Both teacher trainings include three months of private mentorship after you complete the training in order to help you successfully implement everything you have learned in your professional and / or personal yogic / ayurvedic life. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga Energy's Training Library can be found at: http://YogaEnergy.com
You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
For YA Registered Instructors
Earn CEUs here: http://YogaEnergy.com
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.