- Happy Birthday America!
- Friday July 8, 2022 early in the morning the Moon enters Scorpio
- Opposition with Mars, still out of bounds
- Scorpio ruled by Pluto, represents what is buried deep down
- Scorpio is a water fixed sign, kapha emotional tendencies
- Mars in Taurus in hidden discordance with Pluto in Capricorn, both earth signs
- Saturday July 9, 2022, the Moon in Scorpio creates an opposition with Uranus and the North Lunar Node,, a conjunction with the South Lunar Node and a square (discordance) with Saturn in Aquarius
- Ayurvedically, the South Lunar Node represents that which we should accept to let go
- Ayurvedically, Saturn is root chakra, faith in a higher power, discipline, patience, give it time
- Work on "mental tactical retreats"
- Ayurvedically, we are always at war with our monkey mind, aka Hanuman
- Hanuman was disciplined when he was working on rescuing Sita (focused at something bigger than himself)
- Neptune (6th sense) comes to the rescue due to a very nice configutaion with the Moon
- Saturn's lesson is to focus at the journey, not the destination
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online "Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy" Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings and continuing education courses. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on Rumble at: https://rumble.com/c/yogaenergy
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: email@example.com
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.