- Happy Birthday America!
- The theme of this week is Neptune in Pisces
- On Tuesday July 5th, Moon will be in opposition with Neptune in Pisces
- Ayurvedically, Neptune (aka Poseidon) represents our intuition, as in our 6th sense
- Is your intuition correct? | Ayurveda says it depends
- Neptune rules Pisces
- Pisces is a water mutable sign, think Vata emotionally
- Pisces key phrase is “I am not sure what I am feeling”
- Cancer is ruled by the Moon and it is a water cardinal sign which means, ayurvedically very Pitta in terms of the emotions
- Cancer's keyword is "I feel"
- Ayurvedically, Mercury is associated with the throat chakra, communication as in observing and listening
- While Mercury is in Cancer it will be close to Black Moon (Lilith) and the Sun
- For 2 weeks starting Tuesday (July 5, 2022) ask questions, observe and listen to understand what is hidden from you
- On Wednesday July 6th, 2022 the Moon will create the opposition with Jupiter
- Jupiter is in discordance with the Sun, Black Moon and Mercury in Cancer
- Ayurvedically Jupiter is associated with the second chakra, which represents faith in yourself
- Do not miss the forest for the trees and do not miss the trees only admiring the forest
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online "Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy" Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings and continuing education courses. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on Rumble at: https://rumble.com/c/yogaenergy
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: email@example.com
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.