- What is a sacrifice?
- Sacrifice and offering according to Ayurveda
- Why would you ever want to give up any comfort?
- Does the "no pain no gain" concept apply in every situation?
- Too much comfort leads to laziness
- Purusha sacrificed peace for experience
- Sacrificing in a controlled environment
- Are you wasting your time with your present "sacrifice"?
- Is your sacrifice making you stronger?
- Economy of Action and sacrifice
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: email@example.com
- You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings, continuing education and coming soon, retreats.. They can be found at YogaEnergy.com
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Both trainings include three months of private mentorship after you complete the training in order to help you successfully implement everything you have learned in your professional and / or personal yogic / ayurvedic life
Email us your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga Energy's Training Library can be found at: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
For YA Registered Instructors
Earn CEUs here: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.