So before we start, we’re going to go into Lost in Space - Warning Will Robinson - Warning Will Warning. What we’re going to be talking about today is about things that you put in your body to help your brain. We are not saying to take any of this. We are not endorsing anything. We are not recommending anything. We are just talking about it. So whatever you hear here, do your homework, study it and then decide yay or nay and go from there. Always be safe.
- Talking with Zack from BioHack Studios at 1010 Central Ave, in St Pete, FL
- The definition of nootropics and their ancient Greek origins
- The definition of Medhya Rasayana and its Sanskrit origins
- Medhya Rasayana - the Ayurvedic version of nootropics
- Nootropics through history
- Nutrients - Herbs or organic material - Synthetics
- Coffee, cacao, coconut oil, MCT oil, butter, ghee, lard and tallow
- Brahmi, tulsi, shankapushpi, yashtimadhu, guduchi, shilajit
- Modafinil, Piracetam and Phenylpiracetam
- Nootropics according to Charaka Samhita
- What is the definition of health according to Charaka
- Ayurveda says that our digestion may not be as good as we think it is
- Insulin, ayurveda's nootropic gauge and nootropic regulator
- The ancient ayurvedic view on the hype of coffee enemas
- What is pancha karma
- Pancha karma according to ancient ayurveda
- Pancha karma and commodity ayurveda
- Internal oleation and internal heating
- From sipping hot water to saunas
- From donating blood to leeches
- Nitric oxide and beets vs nose breathing
- The dark side of the Kundalini energy manipulation
- The dark side of psychedelic experimentation
- Zack can be contacted on Instagram @biohackzack and via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: email@example.com
- You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings, continuing education and coming soon, retreats.. Both teacher trainings include three months of private mentorship after you complete the training in order to help you successfully implement everything you have learned in your professional and / or personal yogic / ayurvedic life They can be found at YogaEnergy.com
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga Energy's Training Library can be found at: https://training.asktimandvie.com
You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
For YA Registered Instructors
Earn CEUs here: https://training.asktimandvie.com
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.