So before we start, we’re going to go into Lost in Space - Warning Will Robinson - Warning Will Warning. What we’re going to be talking about today is about things that you put in your body to help your brain. We are not saying to take any of this. We are not endorsing anything. We are not recommending anything. We are just talking about it. So whatever you hear here, do your homework, study it and then decide yay or nay and go from there. Always be safe.
- Talking with Zack from BioHack Studios at 1010 Central Ave, in St Pete, FL
- Ghee - Ayurveda's favorite nootropic
- The influence of the real bitter taste on our emotional world and mental performance
- The influence of the real astringent taste on our emotional world and mental performance
- Horta - One of Greece's favorite superfoods
- Bait fish, lamb, sausage and olive oil are part of the ancestral way of cooking and eating in the Mani Peninsula, Greece - the Greek version of medhya rasayana
- What you can learn from observing dogs
- Ketogenic diet demystified
- Does our brain really need sugar?
- Was the Atkins diet a ketogenic diet?
- Time restricted eating according to Ayurveda
- Mitochondria and Divine Shakti
- Medhya rasayana through the real sweet taste
- Peptides - the future of biohacking?
- Can peptides be used in epigenetics?
- Prana vs Kundalini - Active life force vs potentiality
- Our chakra series can be found here: https://paleoayurvedapodcast.com/episode/crystals-chakras-and-your-mind-in-a-non-foofoo-way
- Zack can be contacted on Instagram @biohackzack and via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: email@example.com
- You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings, continuing education and coming soon, retreats.. Both teacher trainings include three months of private mentorship after you complete the training in order to help you successfully implement everything you have learned in your professional and / or personal yogic / ayurvedic life. They can be found at YogaEnergy.com
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga Energy's Training Library can be found at: https://training.asktimandvie.com
You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
For YA Registered Instructors
Earn CEUs here: https://training.asktimandvie.com
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.