- Biohacking vs Ayurveda
- Biohacking's approach to life
- Ayurveda's approach to life
- Talking with Zack from BioHack Studios at 1010 Central Ave, in St Pete, FL
- What is cold water therapy
- Ayurveda's answer to cold water therapy (Ishnaan)
- When cold water therapy can be a great tool
- When you may not want to use cold water therapy
- Cryotherapy vs cold water itself
- The "baby steps" approach of commodity Ayurveda vs the "baby steps" approach of traditional Ayurveda
- Commodity Ayurveda's linear approach vs Ancient Ayurveda's quantum approach
- Zack can be contacted on Instagram @biohackzack and via email email@example.com
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings, continuing education and coming soon, retreats.. They can be found at YogaEnergy.com
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Both trainings include three months of private mentorship after you complete the training in order to help you successfully implement everything you have learned in your professional and / or personal yogic / ayurvedic life
Email us your feedback at: email@example.com
Yoga Energy's Training Library can be found at: https://training.asktimandvie.com
You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
For YA Registered Instructors
Earn CEUs here: https://training.asktimandvie.com
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.