- August 20, 2022 planet Mars enters Gemini
- Mars stays in Gemini until end of March 2023
- This is a rare transit, last time a similar transit occurred was in 1991
- Mars's transits tend to usually last about 6 weeks or so, not 7 months
- A 7-month transit makes Mars a slow planet which goes against Mars's strong tendency for speed
- Mars is about action, if you are going to fail, fail fast
- Ayurvedically, Mars is associated with our physiological guts, our emotional guts and our mental guts.
- Ayurvedically, Gemini is a highly Vata sign associated with the realm of communication, travel and study
- If we are relatively balanced, this 7-month period can give us the courage to exercise a lot more of our creative expression and actually turn it into something tangible
- Think about doing anything and everything that you have been procrastinating on because you have the tendency to get in your own way
- If someone is not relatively balanced it can lead to anxiety, impatience, anger, depression, since Vata is the fastest dosha to go out of balance
- How do we know if we are relatively balanced?
- According to Charaka (the original Ayurvedic physician), health is known as happiness while disorder is unhappiness
- Are you happy at least 80% of the time? Then you are healthy.
- If however, you are not happy at least 80% of the time, then the Rig Veda, a text that predates Ayurveda, says: One should eat nutritious food and exercise regularly to have sound health.
- Learn the original Ayurveda, Vie reading from Charaka Samhita on our YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online "Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy" Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings and continuing education courses. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on Rumble at: https://rumble.com/c/yogaenergy
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: email@example.com
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.