- Happy Navaratri!
- The 3 nights of goddess Saraswati
- Navratri and Ayurvedic psychology
- Saraswati, language and communication
- Saraswati and analysis
- Saraswati and concentration
- Saraswati and humility
- Om Aim Saraswati Namaha
- Navaratri in today's world
- Navaratri and Ayurveda as written by Charaka
- The episode we did on Navaratri And ayurveda the previous year (2020) Happy Navaratri - The Nine Nights of Kali, Lakshmi and Saraswati
- Find us on Rumble at: https://rumble.com/c/yogaenergy
- Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: email@example.com
- We will surprise you with a gift for supporting your friendly neighborhood podcast
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings and continuing education. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on Rumble at: https://rumble.com/c/yogaenergy
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
For Yoga Alliance Registered Instructors
Earn CEUs here: http://YogaEnergy.com
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.