- The Ayurvedic meaning of the New Moon on June 28/29, 2022
- Sun (soul) conjunct moon in Cancer (mind)
- Black Moon (Lilith) in Cancer (the shadow self)
- The ayurvedic energies of this new moon and how they can affect your mental health
- An Ayurvedic look at the Black Moon
- Sun (soul), Moon (conscious mind) and Black Moon (subconscious) in Cancer
- The Ayurvedic meaning of Mars out of bounds in Aries
- The Ayurvedic meaning of Pluto in Capricorn
- The Ayurvedic meaning of Moon in Leo
- How to make the best out of this new moon
- Ayurvedic Astrology for your mind
- The unfair advantage of knowing what to expect
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online "Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy" Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings and continuing education courses. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on Rumble at: https://rumble.com/c/yogaenergy
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: email@example.com
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.