- A real life example of depleted ojas
- A real life example of strong ojas
- The path of least harm can be applied in every situation
- Anger and ojas
- Ojas is subtle energy
- Ojas can be given to a person and also taken from a person
- Careful who you associate with
- Charaka, your senses and intellectual errors
- Food can deplete your ojas and food can enhance your ojas
- You don't always need to change your food choices even if they are poor choices
- Breathwork that can deplete your ojas
- Yoga poses that can deplete your ojas
- Forcing structured meditation can deplete your ojas
- Ayurveda says to not try to suppress your conscious mind
- Ayurveda says to not try to suppress your subconscious mind (your Buddhi according to Sankhya philosophy)
- According to Ayurveda, our mind needs to understood in order for us to harness its powers
- Watching bubbles is a great form of non-structured meditation
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: email@example.com
- You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings, continuing education and coming soon, retreats.. They can be found at YogaEnergy.com
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Both trainings include three months of private mentorship after you complete the training in order to help you successfully implement everything you have learned in your professional and / or personal yogic / ayurvedic life
Email us your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga Energy's Training Library can be found at: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
For YA Registered Instructors
Earn CEUs here: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.