This talk was given to a group of Ayurvedic Doctors and Holistic Practitioners at the Global Ayurveda Conference on the island of Aegina, in Greece
- The modern definition of the word Tantra
- The concept of Tantra belongs to several different traditions
- Tantra and the Vedas
- Tantra in the ancient times
- Tantra today
- The Sanskrit meaning of the word Tantra
- The ultimate goal of Tantric practices
- At 12 minutes 45 seconds into the episode you can hear the bells of a horse and carriage go by
- Tantra, meaning and David Bohm (Quantum Physicist)
- Failure of meaning
- The goal of this human experience is not to transcend the body - the goal is to embody the transcendent
- Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: email@example.com
- You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings and continuing education. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
For Yoga Alliance Registered Instructors
Earn CEUs here: http://YogaEnergy.com
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.