- The Third Eye Chakra helps you create a great business not just a good business
- Tim tells another story from back in the day
- What made KaYoga so different from our Yoga Studio and Personal Training Studio
- The Personal Training Studio was a book picture of a good business but not a great business
- The Yoga Studio was the result of us being self-employed, until we made the shift
- Does your business have procedures that other people can follow or do you always have to be there?
- The Third Eye will help you become the observer of your business instead of the doer in your business
- Most people think they own a business but in reality they are self-employed
- The Third Eye also helps you see what your clients really need instead of just what they say they want
- Hot Yin was the result of a strong Third Eye Chakra
- Good is Great’s biggest enemy, from the book Good to Great: https://amzn.to/2IB2wdi
- Hot Yin gave people what they wanted and most importantly what they needed
- If you do not give people what they want they will not come. But if you do not give them what they need, they will not stay.
- Episode 48 is about the Third Eye Chakra and Your Mind In A Non-FooFoo Way.
- The Third Eye Chakra helps you put a puzzle together that has not been created before
- Do not be attached to the outcome, be genuinely curious about the outcome
- The definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results
- Is your self-employment or your business serving where you want to go with your life?
- Step back and become the unbiased observer of your life and your business
- You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
Brought to you by Paleo Ayurveda - Ayurveda Designed for Thriving
For YA & AAPNA Registered Instructors
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.