Thriving with Wine, Yoga, Olives and Ayurveda
- Commodity Ayurveda vs Raja Ayurveda and surviving vs thriving.
- Is your mind making you sick?
- Have you done the N = 1 experiment?
- Are you sure turmeric is your best friend?
- Do you drink enough wine?
- Are you using the f word too often?
- Are you giving the s word more value than you should?
- Why we cheat in yoga.
- The overrated yoga teacher and the forgotten hero inside.
- Vie’s olive grove and the best Greek island you have not heard of yet.
- Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings and continuing education. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: email@example.com
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
For Yoga Alliance Registered Instructors
Earn CEUs here: http://YogaEnergy.com
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.