Visualization and Astrology | Ayurvedic Astrology For Mental Health
- The connection between visualization and astrology
- Why are there so many different interpretations of the same astrological phenomenon
- How do you know which type of astrology to follow
- What is Ayurvedic Astrology
- Charaka is the original Ayurvedic physician
- Upanishads is a collection of ancient philosophical texts (similar to stoicism)
- Swami Vivekananda was an Indian monk who lived from 1863 – 1902. In the book Rāja-Yoga (pg. 18) he states: “Anything that is secret and mysterious in this system of Yoga should be at once rejected. The best guide in life is strength. Discard everything that weakens you; have nothing to do with it."
- What does Saturn symbolize according to Ayurvedic Astrology?
- Why does Saturn have a bad reputation?
- Can astrology derail you?
- Saturn and negative visualization
- Astrology and dynamic balance
- We practice Ayurvedic Astrology based on the ABLAS method of calculations
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: email@example.com
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! -Tim and Vie
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy is offering Personal Training, "Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy" teacher trainings and mini courses. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on Rumble at: https://rumble.com/c/yogaenergy
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.