Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings, continuing education and coming soon, retreats.. They can be found at YogaEnergy.com
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Both trainings include three months of private mentorship after you complete the training in order to help you successfully implement everything you have learned in your professional and / or personal yogic / ayurvedic life
Email us your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga Energy's Training Library can be found at: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
Our favorite company for meat is US Wellness Meats
You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
- What is an Ayurvedic diet
- An ayurvedic diet is different than a yogic diet
- Why is Charaka so important to Ayurveda
- What does it mean to be sick according to Ayurveda
- What do they teach about food at the ayurvedic institute and other ayurveda schools
- If being vegetarian made you sick, eat meat
- If being vegan made you sick, eat meat
- Vegetables, fruits and grains are full of anti-nutrients
- What are the anti-nutrients?
- Meat soup, Charaka and the Vikings
- Ancient history and modern evidence both show the importance of eating meat
- Our favorite company for meat is US Wellness Meats
For YA & AAPNA Registered Instructors
Earn non-contact CEUs here: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.