Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings, continuing education and coming soon, retreats.. They can be found at YogaEnergy.com
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Both trainings include three months of private mentorship after you complete the training in order to help you successfully implement everything you have learned in your professional and / or personal yogic / ayurvedic life
Email us your feedback at: email@example.com
Yoga Energy's Training Library can be found at: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
Our favorite company for meat is US Wellness Meats
You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
- What is an Ayurvedic diet
- An Ayurvedic diet is not a yogic diet unless your definition of thriving is the ultimate enlightenment (death)
- Ayurveda and fasting
- How fasting allows you to thrive
- Ayurveda is a behavioral and mental science
- The root cause of all disease is ignorance
- Knowing yourself means understanding how your body works and how your mind works
- Is the healthy food you eat aggravate your Vata dosha (bio-energy) after all?
- Ayurveda and packaged foods
- Ayurveda and leftovers
- How commodity ayurvedic practitioners are hurting the world
- Meat soup, bone broth and nose to tail
- One of Charaka's most praised foods
- Our favorite company for meat is US Wellness Meats
For YA & AAPNA Registered Instructors
Earn non-contact CEUs here: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.