Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings, continuing education and coming soon, retreats.. They can be found at YogaEnergy.com
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Both trainings include three months of private mentorship after you complete the training in order to help you successfully implement everything you have learned in your professional and / or personal yogic / ayurvedic life
Email us your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga Energy's Training Library can be found at: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
Our favorite company for meat is US Wellness Meats
Watch the Sacred Cow film here.
Find the Sacred Cow book here.
You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
- Ayurvedic diet meets yogic diet
- Nose to tail and Charaka
- Food and drink pairing according to Charaka
- Ayurveda is a system of systems, a science and an art
- Comfort kills
- Conflict is therapeutic
- If you have to eat every 2-3 hours you are trapped in the yogic cycle of samsara
- Watch the Sacred Cow movie, eat meat and save the world
- Watch the Sacred Cow film here.
- Find the Sacred Cow book here.
- The real reason cows are sacred
- How eating meat helps maintain the dynamic balance between you and your environment
- The concept of regenerative agriculture
- Ayurveda, the kapha bio-energy and the soil
- What we actually eat, yes our diet includes fruits, vegetables and grains
- Ayurveda and time-restricted eating (aka intermittent fasting)
- Sharing food helps build common ground
- Our favorite company for meat is US Wellness Meats
For YA & AAPNA Registered Instructors
Earn non-contact CEUs here: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.