Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings, continuing education and coming soon, retreats.. They can be found at YogaEnergy.com
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Both trainings include three months of private mentorship after you complete the training in order to help you successfully implement everything you have learned in your professional and / or personal yogic / ayurvedic life
Email us your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga Energy's Training Library can be found at: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
Find Shawn Baker here: MeatRX
Our favorite company for meat is US Wellness Meats
Watch the Sacred Cow film here.
Find the Sacred Cow book here.
You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
- The first step towards an Ayurvedic diet
- How many times a day do you eat?
- Commodity Ayurveda and meal times
- When do you eat the first meal of the day?
- When should the first meal of the day be according to Ayurveda
- What should the first meal of the day be according to Ayurveda
- What about "lunch" or "dinner"?
- The 12-hour period within the 24-hour period
- The importance of "it depends"
- Happy Meal 1 and Happy Meal 2 :)
- The need for grains, fruits and vegetables
- Find Shawn Baker here: MeatRX
- When should one go vegan or vegetarian according to Charaka
- How long before you notice a difference when starting the Ayurvedic diet?
- What is the main benefit of the Ayurvedic diet?
For YA & AAPNA Registered Instructors
Earn non-contact CEUs here: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.