- New mic, let us know what you think of it
- The link to the apogee mic is here: https://amzn.to/2TCqfiU
- Are you too tight to practice yoga?
- The story of Dick, the most flexible person we have ever met
- Is “legs up the wall” the shidizzle of poses?
- Do restorative poses give you or your clients a good return on investment?
- Are you only strength training your muscles?
- Are you making your connective tissue too flexible?
- Flexibility is the “f” word in yoga
- Mobility is the proper term
- Yoga Journal bad
- The story of the pitbull and the drunk
- Yoga Energy’s Online Power Yin courses can be found here: Power Yin and Fascia Fundamentals Teacher Training and 50-hr Advance Power Yin Training Blended Format
- The 300-hr Yoga Alliance Teacher Training can be found here: https://spartanmindstrength.com/2020/02/05/300-hr-yoga-and-ayurveda-teacher-training-yoga-alliance/
- Is your workout reinforcing the same position of your sedentary lifestyle?
- Communism in yoga
- Parting ways with our Iyengar instructor
- Practice makes permanent whether good or bad
- You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
Brought to you by Yoga Energy School – Not your typical new-age Ayurveda and Yoga school based on veganism and mysticism.
- Our YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/asktimandvie
- Yoga Energy's Training Library can be found at: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
- The Spartan Mind Strength Calendar: https://spartanmindstrength.com/events
For YA & AAPNA Registered Instructors
Earn non-contact CEUs here: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.