- Top Five Trends in Yoga, Ayurveda and Fitness In 2021
- Online Classes and Yoga Teacher Burnout
- Energetic differences between in person classes and virtual classes
- Online training and situational awareness
- Teaching 30-min private yoga therapy classes (designed based on yoga, ayurveda and personal training)
- Identify the most beneficial poses and movements for your clients
- Listen to our 6-part series of the Good, the Bad and the Ugly of Yoga Poses
- Teaching Breathwork (abdominal breathing aka belly breathing, alternate nostril breathing, breath of power aka kapalabhati and standing heating breath)
- Kapalabhati is not Bhastrika
- Standing Heating Breath is not the Bikram breathwork
- You don't need intense breathing exercises
- The benefits of simple breathing exercises are very powerful
- Learn how to teach effective breathwork here
- Teaching Concentration Exercises (non-structured meditation)
- Concentration exercises should involve nature to get your clients out of their head
- Teaching better sleep hacks (your clients need energy to fall asleep, they are depleted)
- Listen to our 2-part series on Ayurveda and Sleep here
- Teaching outdoor classes properly structured such as SUP & Yoga and KaYoga
- Teaching outdoors requires certain teaching practices, make sure you are well prepared so your clients can receive the most benefits
- Number 6 bonus trend! Niche online workshops that no one has heard of!
- No zoom room for us.
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings, continuing education and coming soon, retreats.. They can be found at YogaEnergy.com
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Both trainings include three months of private mentorship after you complete the training in order to help you successfully implement everything you have learned in your professional and / or personal yogic / ayurvedic life
Email us your feedback at: email@example.com
Yoga Energy's Training Library can be found at: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
For YA Registered Instructors
Earn CEUs here: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
Learn how to teach effective breathwork here
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.